Wednesday, July 8, 2009

smoo..th talker

aven? is that how i spell his name? haha. wants me to do a poem on a new food in our school canteen. smoo ice cream. apparently, my seniors read my blog, which is highly disturbing... but i better not say too much stuff on a narrative basis like that, cause gabriel will be reciting everything i typed the next time he meets me. v creepy. haha. okok. dedicated for aven la, i dont usually do this, but he already did half of it for me, so oh well. the first threee lines are his

SMOO

when i eat smoo

i feel really cool

but yet im a fool

to make this ice cream come through,

apparently, the cows were a tool

for this calcium filled cesspool

why are they in farms , and not in a zoo?

cause they provide the calcium for u

winnie the pooh



lol. oh well, i dont usually do topical poems..-.- but i admit it was fun doing a cow poem on my online dairy... oops i mean diary. i try too hard with my jokes huh..haha. well, school life has certanily taken a toll on me

now when i play bball, i have this sharp pain on my spine.. hmmm.
note to self: move to notre dame when it becomes too serious.
this is sad, next time when i go ns, cannot use guns, and have to sit in office play fb and winterbells.. oh man...

history stinks

i blame parameswara. if he didnt come into singapore, he wouldnt get me so confused .cant we just dig up the thingy at fort canning and check whether its him?

see la butterfly effect. eh people, next time when yr get children, remind them not to invade other countries, kill the political head and take the throne, get eventually chased out, and build a new country. it causes alot of problems in the heuristic aspect of history.

oh well. have to get ready for another day of shool. sigh, cant believe i have to go through another half my lifee of this... bit oh well

I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH GOD WHO STRENGTHENS ME

wah... gabriels gonna have fun repeating this the next time i see him.lolsss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home