Wednesday, May 13, 2009

1000 apologies

Firstly

A BIG SORRY TO All whose quiz i di , and borderline passed, or failed. haha, i guess im not cut to do personal quizzes :P

my highest is 66 ithink, and my lowest is 0

OMG

haha. sry sry sry

i can build my own country with the masses of apologies, i can name it Sry Lanka

lol. can i not!? sorry after the math paper, i can never be the same

got a KILLER migraine after the math paper, lol. that stinks , i cant be a telepath if my head hurts la. imagine if i try to open a can drink with my mind, i might die of excessive nosebleeding. but who cares,? all you people wanna noe is how i found my papers

math was ok...... maybe it was after my science paper, which WAS MASSIVE killer due to time constraints. wow. thats why i wanna be a hobo, dont have to do science

Russ' wise quote of the day:

the only good chemistry is without a test tube (artificial insemination is an exception)

lol. yeah. tmrw is lit, and following is art! then i can fly like a bird in the sky

like seriously... art is like 1 hr 45 mins. i rather trade in 30 mins for more time in lit or science. sighhh

this exams was fun throughout, though i dont have confidence i will pass my science, (PLS PASS ME!) but seriously, it was fun cause i had lots of new studying techs i applied
they kinda work

i love my fact poems the best. i should seriously expand my ip poems to a wider scale

heres one for methane. its a pity geog didnt ask me about methane

METHANE
Hey kids, im methane!
cows fart me, you will faint!
wetland bacteria form me as well
20 times more heat absorbing than my carbon dioxide pal!
fine, maybe the last stanza is a bit too long, but it helps!
okok. still have lit paper tommorw, at 2 30. yay, can wake up later than the usual. heheh. nites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home