Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cause things just keep comin up

If life gives you tears, taste them as they fall , if life gives you laughter, let it out.



cause life is too short to deprive yourself of experiences.



i heard about the unfortunate accident which happened at PLMGSS. and i am truly remorseful of what has happened. may she rest in peace, and may her friends feel relieved that their friend is going to be with her awesome dad- our father lord himself



to live is christ, to die is gain



on a lighter note, heres some crazy stuff thats happening in school. lots of teachers are getting quarantined, and i feel vcheated of my school fees, staring at countless amounts of relief teachers in my class. haha. clarence asked me to do a cover for him for his history file. im sorry clarence, but i really feel that a perky looking file is v important. so this is what i churned out. eh people, relish this moment, cause 50 percent clarence wont use this cover, unless under high amounts of desperation, and the other 50 percent is tht hell own me for uploading this, and giving him the hard copy in schl tmrw.LOL











































LOL. best cover man. haha! :)

oh well, there's like school tmrw -.-


SIGH. lets make a poem out of it!


Its school term again




where jacks see only jacks, and are deprived of jane


i blame my hormones for my last line


but honestly school is so unkind,


providing torture for the average teen


its slavery which the governement considers clean


conforming us to a dumb ooking uniform


so we would be... well uniform


the last two rhymes were lame and uninteresting cause it was both the same word


but thats my point, we all look the same, like white beancurd


which is always white, boring and like a nerd!


laugh out loud, i couldnt find anything that rhymed with turd

but because i ended with turd again, i have to find a rhyme


err.. my food goes down my gullet





lol. i give up manxzxzx. i killed myself. hard poem. haha. oh well, its day 3 and my sis and my mom is reprimanding me on slacking. hmm..... i have to find something to study. sigh..,.

oh well, night guys. god bless :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home