Tuesday, June 30, 2009

well, its back to school , another ten weeks of walking the same direction... cross the road, cut through the carpark, cut through some new metal structure roof thingy they convinently popped infront of the dirt path which saves 15 seconds of my life. walk the dirt path, therefore saving 15 seconds of my life, walk a concrete path, cross down the path with a nice outlining of a graffiti, but nvr finished, most probably the cool dudes got stopped by the police. but its really an awesome sight, its like the first commendable graffiti ive seen under the bridges of sg. v cool. then i have to take a bus, reach the gates of my school, unplug my earphones, message my mom that i have reached, and not abducted by aliens or fallen into elvis' secret lair, cause those stuff happen alot.lol. no la, i have to message my mom, cause there was once where i was tired, and decided to watch tv mobile, and i was complacent, cause i was expecting other people to press the bell. but none did! the nerve of those singaporeons, knowing thatim a student, and i hold the future of the country in those very hands, and yet do not press the bell. proposterous.

yeah, and when i finally live off the denial that im more than a student conforming to the laws of society (LOL) i get off my bus, switch off my phone and walk into the compound of my concentration cam- i mean school:)

ILL BE DOING THIS FOR 10 WEEKS. adults who think sitting in your office, sit down and think. do you have a computer in front of you? do we? no. lol. at least u can play minesweepers, or RC abit. we cant even read a book without getting daggers thrown at us.

how humane is it to need to raise your hand to use the washroom? its a call of freakin nature! haha. face it adults, u get it better than us.

coincidentally, mr koh showed us a vid on the best job in the world.paying someone to test luxury resorts in great barrier reef. u have to cover a minimum of 25 resorts. yeah. their practically paying u to have too much fun and rate it!?thats too sick !

then we did some job evalution thingy , and the streaming subjects and all. i personally thought doing art as an extra elec over my selected elect would be cool, but my mom protests, sayin there isnt so mmuch time. lol. oh well.

yeah. so ten weeks worth of 2 time temperature taking, hushing a noisy class, sleeping early, keeping pathetic hairstlyes, and hanging out with my noisy brathers, like nigel, and the not so noisy brathers like clarence. oh wellz.

speaking of hair cut.. HAHA

if u still havent seen my new hairstlye, u most probably have, but u didnt recognise me.

3 people in my freaking class said they didnt recogise me!!! WTH?! i feel thats too drama la. one guy even told me, when he saw me walk into the class, he thought i was a new addition to my class.T.T. like srsly guys....

many people cant recognise me from the back, and most of my school mates whom i bump into give me the who are you face.LOL. its so demoralising, all because i have to conform to the pattern of the world, and not be renewd by the spirit la... i know this was totally referenced from the bible, and it only further emphasizes how we shouldnt be forced to cut or hair. T-T.

yeah, and today , when i walked into the class queing outside our class room, heres the scenario:

Russ: hey guys (smiles, like the awesome guy he is)

yi hui; issit me, or is russ getting more and more pimples?

nigel: yea, i agree

yi hui: ya, he like clarence. the same


AHHHHHHH!!! THANKS FOR BROADCASTING THE WAR I HAVE WITH MY ACNE! hahah. wow, u guys gave me the best salutation i could ever get. insulting me with opiniating against my crop field on my face is bad enough, but comparing me to clarence. thats just wrong.HAHA

no offence to clarence. but walau... a classic hi would do better. but ok , fine i get the HINT. hahaa. two things to say

1. yi hui, ehhh pot calling kettle blackHAHA

2. nigel . watch out, when hernshung uploads the XOXO vid, ill post it on FB, hack into our school's broadcasting network, and post it, and put the youtube link on all ERP gantries in singapore. also, ill remix the vid, so yr sexy voice will be in all clubs in singapore. HAHAHAA

yup, ill play decepticon today. and i still havent watched transformers. ahh. soon. friday, so slose, yet soo far. its tearing me apart.. and i cant remeber the rest of the lyric from hoobastank.

yea. two days have passed in school, and ive lost many neurons to lame jokes, constant shouting of "megan fox" in music class (long story, sorry guys with raging hormones) and lame lines by my brother jereld. this is the best ive heard this week

"im so bored, theyve started sticking notes on me."

LOL. oh well, ive already passed my bedtime. see ya guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home