Monday, June 22, 2009

JB is just best

as my malacca trip was cancelled, which i was rather happy with(heheh), my parents , to my dismay, decided to make it up to us by brining us to JB. honestly, i wasnt keen on going at all. my last trip to JB for a shopping spree ended with me clawing with desperation for some entertainment after my psp died on me, but tht was becuz i wasnt shopping for anything. it was different this time. it was a pretty cool family day. yeah, so now JB is real fun la, sadly i didnt watch any movies, though their real cheap, but i got lots of new clothes.WHEE








yeah, my cupboard is clothing deprived



the only shirts i wear are the silver sniffer one, the iron dog one, the "if your interested in time travel, meet me last thursday one "



at least i got new clothes :)



this family outing was pretty fun, other than the fact that i had to wait for an hour for my sis and my mom at the end. haha. got lots of cool stuff, was about to not buy this cool magic trick, but since it was like 6 ringgit, at least give the crap pakaging a risk right? the instructions were in jap, but like all jap products, the cute illutrations were good enuff. in 30 seconds after i took it out, i got it





























my dad freaked out the first time he saw me do it. totally worth 3 bucks (not my cash anyway :P). haha, my dad is pretty cool, and i didnt say this just bcause yesterday was father's day, but because i spent a lot of time with him today, and he's still the big lug which i came to know and love. only bigger. LOl. im jk






my dad told my mom that i had good taste in my selection of my clothes. wah, am so proud, just that the downside is that maybe both of us have shitty fashion sense, that we arent aware of, but i choose not to believe the latter. HAHA, but my mom also said the clothes i bought today were nice, so at least i am safe. haha, walau, i sound like my testosterone drained out of me, talking like a girl about my clothes. dont need to further elaboate on that , cause my clothes will be on me soon. my mom keeps telling me to keep the clothes till new year, saying that it makes economic sense, but i disagree, im sure even mr monopoly wouldnt do that la. if a man with a weird moustache tells you something, you'd do good to listen


also, i am bracing hard for a war, what war u may ask? give you a hint, my best phrase of the day i told my sis (we laughed like hell) : "eh , i think i have a third nipple on my face"

YES> iam fgighting a dangerous war with my hormones,. ACNE is taking a stronghold. Acne always reminds me of the coyote in looney toones cause he always orders some products with that brand name, but i realised that thats ACME. ACNE is much worse. lets do an inpromptu acronym for this thing!







Adolescents
Crying
Nearly
Everyday









WOOTS. in ten seconds leh... not bad not bad, i still got it

yeah, i have to buy the 3M sticker thing cause its quite fun to paste , but honestly, this is a beautiful disaster cause this flux means 1 thing

1. i have attained a new level in puberty

that means two things




1. his sucks, more mood swings, and grwoing pains, and pimples

2. i might grow taller.




LOL

thats so saddening. haha. im like missing the boat. everyone please stop growing! im losing to even sec 1 counterparts la! WALAU

but its ok... that means im more down to earth. but that means im also living in denial. HAHA

yup. im off to do my auto biography for school homework. BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home