Saturday, May 31, 2008

10.49(wah not bad.. quite early)

am home from cousin's house.it was a blast. we were hooked on to challenging each other in NARUTO ULTIMATE HEROES!!!
i mastered how to use ino. everyone agreed tat ino's abilities were 'gay'.i disagree though. ino is really good to use.my cousin was pretty fed up tat i didnt let her win cause she wanted the prize scrolls that came with the victory.lol.

played scrabble wif my cousins again.they were angry with me demanding to play again.they dont like scrabble.lol.at least i won. haha.

swimed again too.when i was in the pool, some little boys swimmed towards me holding wat i thought was styrofoam clubs, which turned out to be water guns powered by air pressure. really cute. i would use it as a gardening tool.wat happened was that one of the guys came to me, and said "can i shoot u?"

wat type of question was dat?! i said no. he shot me anyway.lol.then he asked me again.i was feeling nonchalent, so i said "does it make a difference if i say no?"
he shot me again.....
then he called his friends over and showed off his shooting skills.i was the target.
i wasnt in the mood to do watever other people would do, so i turned my back on them and ignored them.the guy shot me a few more times b4 stopping. sigh.
didnt bother to do anything.wont be seeing that irritant anymore anyway.lol


played cluedo, watched mtv...in general , i slacked.well, off to do other stuff. bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home