Friday, May 23, 2008

HOLIDAYS! kind of....

been waiting for this day for quite long.its finally the holidays.sorry to rub it in to those who havent had their holidays yet(HAHA JIE JIE).sorry about the empty promise on me posting alot this month.haventbeen posting due to the hard press for time.was busy sleeping and playing psp.haha .im positive ill be making many enemies after posting this.

what i was lookin forward to was the interclass basketball competition..but thanks to poor planning in my school, it has been postponed till next semester.darn.looking on the bright side of life, that means more time to train!

today is the hillsong united concert.fairly excited.some of my friends arte going.not all are christians.so i hope god will work his magic tonight.

been playing burnout:dominator the past 2 days ago.really addictive.i think that that crashing and watching the cars hurl around in a frenzy is artistic.not all my friends agree though. "you could never see it through my eyes, and im too tired to try" that phrase is too true. realised that i keep having typo , still working on that.

still waiting for my dad to get someone to do my router up.my modem is so slow, when i play rakion, i sometimes get 40000 ms. insane.im like a floating ghost in rakion.sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home