Thursday, May 15, 2008

10 42:jaded

never tired nowadays
still suffering from post exam lagg.staying home is boring.so i try staying out to play basketball and climb the web.unfortunately i have curfews..darn.my friends and i are training for the oncoming interclass basketball tornament nxt week.but its not very convincing cause we just got addicted to spiderweb catching.Cant believe climbing up or running around a bunch of ropes held together by a pillar, while getting chased by a guy could be so much fun.Especially when there are five to six people.i know that sounds lame, but we are boys after all!

been having insominia these few days.my sis told me ive been talking in my sleep too. lol. puzzling....the examsare over, and i dont usually feel stress.perhaps aik tak is haunting my dreams.well the verdict is out.he got first.darn...but im not to far behind.hes a nice guy,but i just want some friendly competition,to keep me going.he lent me some games a few days ago.iron man on psp is quite a disapointment.aiming stinks

going vivocity tomorrow for some math trail thingy.dunno wat im in for.hope its fun , cause i will be missing the art movie marathon in school for this.IActually, It better be good, or fun orsomething.i really dont know wat its about.well, a few more hours to go.surprised that guys who own in math like marcus werent selectd.ironic.

speaking of ironic,i just got my exam results back.i feel like an ass.for math i got ....74.8.darn!!!
A2.WHY? becuse i missed distinction by 0.2 marks.AHH!!!
mother tongue:69.8.WILL THIS ONSLAUGHT NEVER END!?
i missed A2 by another meagre 0.2!!!
i felt a sigh of relief when the pain ended.my other grades were ok....
history was a disapointment though.didnt get wat i expected.the paper was hard.so dont blame me!haha

if u havent noticed yet(i hope you did)i have got a new blogskin and stuff.also has my own movie rating box at the side.i can still go on about speed racer and its so awesome and stuff... but i think the guys who have been hanging around me have heard enough praises about the show from the day after i watched it.anymore, im going to get a bashing by them .im not driven to praise the movie anymore.haha. iron man is nxt on my list. im steeled and and ready to watch.hope it lives up to its standard.enough with the puns. im going to get some sleep. 11.22 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home