Wednesday, May 28, 2008

8.32. sigh

not really enthu dis holiday cause the fun hasnt started.my mom has been bugging me to do my homework, but im just too drained from CIP to do anything at all.except post.....

CIP today was more engaging. we got to paint.alot. but the rain came halfway. all our efforts went down the drain, but since there wasnt any drainage, the paint water just clogged up on the cement flooring. we did it again. almost half of the job is done.hope it will be finished by tomorrow!i dont want to think about going to punggol yet again!the rain dampens my spirits, and the wall mural.

found a good display pic.thanks ryan foo. people have been saying that the default skater boy pic is lame. poor skater guy... he has to go.

had 'spaghet', as my mom called it, for dinner.lol. adult street talk is not really cool, but at least its amusing

bored bonanza is starting off again.got to work on my hoops.been suddenly accustomed to shooting with my left hand. which is obviously, inaccurate. argh! if i cant keep m y self occupied, i ll have to do homework again! nooo

church camp shirt looks like a tribute to singapore. super red and white. well, at least its diadora.

running out of things to post....
erm....

okok

time for an impromptu poem!


the wet weather....
lots of clouds gather...
they get really heavy
like when nicholas joins the navy(im going to die for this!)
the rain starts to fall
then my mom starts to call
got to get indoors
before the rain pours!

hey, not bad. maybe ill be like adrain mole. send my poems to hallmark or something.i dont like adrain mole btw. very emo and annoying. its fortunate that hes a fictional character. well im off to do something more constructive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home