Tuesday, May 27, 2008

8.15(still cant find a proper title)

wow. the holidays are more tiring than school itself.it least the days to come.today CIP, same for tommorow,and the day after.friday,will be staying over at cousin's place till saturday,sunday is sabbath, so i will be in church and will be too lazy to go out after that.

next week is a bit looser for me.but ill have to go for tuition on one of the days b4 flying off to malacca for church camp! woots!! when i return, i have one day of rest b4 going for LA and vegas! i will be back at abt the last week of the holidays

"THIS IS MADNESS!"-quoted from the messenger guy in 300

yes it is...

LOL

trying to fill ryan in for one day to visit him.my v tight schedule fails me.sry ryan.yup. this time its all my fault

well my day of CIP was tiring.we reached punggol pri school at abt 9. dont remind me how alvin and i got to the school.ask alvin yrself, or he might call me ungrateful.haha. any way, we bought some hi chew along the way to the school. yup, that was random.

since this was CIP, the whole art club(yes im in art club) had to team up with some punngolarians( my interpretation of the punggol students ) to do a wall mural.

the chairman of the art club, who was the only senior there, drew the tree. not surprising, since he was tall. the little munchkins of the primary school drew flowers on the wall. the newbies(thats us) drew mushrooms. i was surprised at how lousy at drawing mushrooms, or any plants and stuff for that matter. i was rooted there, looking at how deformed my mushroom looked. after a while, it looked ok.

painting the sky was nxt. i enjoyed that very much. my hands were like "smurfed" after the painting.the teachers and some of my friends were surprised at how i got my hands caked in blue, buts thats just how i roll, or paint for that matter.

had lunch in between the CIP. bee hoon. wasnt very hungry, so i ate a sustainable amount. one hour later, however,i started suffering from gastric. lol. how was that possible??? i dont know. but when i got home, i ate dinner. twice.lol.slept for 2 hrs too. the weather was tempting me! it wasnt my fault. but im expecting to get insominia again, sigh.

the weathers great! heavy rain just now.now everyone is lethargic. thats good.

homework load is thinning. currently reading "cry of the tiger". inspiring story. tony antony's life story is really exciting.he was a kung fu master once. that was cool. i was roaring with excitement while reading it.

coming down with flu. haha.guess the wet weather isnt so ideal after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home