Saturday, November 8, 2008

room riots

asmost of u know, i sleep in my sis roomlast time, and now, my parents decided that i was too old andheavy, so they took down the top bunk of the bed, and place it in my room. so now, i sleep in my own roo. so lets counted the blessings, and the not so blessings

blessings

1 i get privacy

2 i get to sleep without screaming for someone to switch off the lights, vice-versa(i get screamed at a lot)

3 my room is windier

4 i can talk in my sleep without my sis telling me(i do that a lot as well.)

not so blessings

1. i cant use my sis com oh so often.awww. my com is pretty trashy,the D key can be detached at wil. kudos to al, who helped me download some software and stuffs. now i can use the new windows live, which beat having a no dp windows messenger. the 'diggoodoong' soundof the old one still haunts me.

2. if i cant sleep,or if i have to discuss theories with someone, i have to move to my sis' room

3.no aircon.nothing else to say. this means i have to open the windows, which means, my midnights are greeted with sounds of mahjong tiles scurrying throught the smooth green tables, and sometimes i get a whiff of exotic air fresheners, sponsered by the outdoors

4. have to keep my room clean , since now im crapping on my own front lawn.lol

hooked on to 24. i blame my mom. its really addictive. fetish for thrillers have manifested.

alvin and clarence now regularly come over after swimming. they really took my mom's"please come again " sentence into consideration very greatly, and its like an eviction order i cant resist. their heere to take my chips! and play monopoly of course. we were bored games, so board games fitted us to a tee. alvin is the banker for most matches so far in monopoly.letting him be the banker is like placing the game into military rule. moving the pieces through mentalcalculation will get u a fine, so we have to step on every little box with the pices. lol . of course we didnt give in to his fines,since he falls into his potholes himself, once in a while.

really tired, had dinner with cousins. it was good. wat was even better was that arsenal beat man-u! woots.

well, off to slp. btw, pick up the book sketches, its worth a read. :)

drastic tire

fun week

bones are aching

eyes starts to tweak

maybe my fun has reached its peak?

study now?

maybe nxt week

im not a geek

im reaaly meek

mice squeak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home