Monday, October 13, 2008

monday night blues

hey all. many things can happen in one night. last night, my sis came down with food poisoning. god bless her soul, and shes pretty ok now, but still suffering from minor symptoms. my throats burning yet again, like the morning sun. dunno whether my voice is breaking again(yays) or i just ate too many cookies (Aww). anyways been feeling the emotions of many about the phone incident. found the nicenest in most of my friends. quoted from nigel- nigel: don't be sad.. God will punish him in His own way hope it didn't affect your drawing today.... sweet. hopefully, god doesnt punish them. they are just misguided on their lives. yup. and for those really annoying people i know , well, i felt yet again, the brunt of their annoying-ness, if thats a word ryan: tsk tsk tsk. ha! let the girl who called u cute take your phone away! real smart,russ.


yeap. i feel the love right, piercing through my heart. other annoying people shall not be named (swifter)




for those of u who wished for me to get an even better cell,
"Haha, hope you get a new nice cell. 8)"-minqhee,




yes, i did get a pretty sweet one.thank you




p.s for those i noe. just because u may be holding a phone that i always wanted, doesnt make you cooler. not pin pointing anyone in particular here...(RYAN LIM)




alrighty, thats my phone. w760. preety sweet huh? yup. its great. my nuumber is the same one. thank you. so it will save u the convinience.but it will get me a while to get the numbers back. so when u message or call, please remember to drop your name. or tell what type of person u are. annoying, friendly, emo. etc.why? cause im bored and its fun to decipher messages. but if i mistaken u for a girl, sorry swifter....btw. messages from ryan lim are easy to decipher. just look out for the ooh tot he ahh to the walla walla bing bang. yes, he spams me wif that. thanks Ryan!
ok... im off. sian. tommorrow the results are out...sigh. real nervous. fortunately, i played MH till my heart's content
results are coming,
really hard
my heart is beating
throw a dart
with a bomb attached
at the test results
The whole batch
watch it burn
it wont be pretty,
but it will save lives
and my heart's real flitty
right now
wow
im not a cow
ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home