Sunday, August 3, 2008

hey guys. decided to post a bit b4 heading back to revision. im pretty ready for science. can gladly say i m more prepared for this half of the common test. time to testify what i just said. shot some hoops just now. my basketball is really worn out. its cake in dirt, and the grip has smoothened out. so my hands were not the dettol standard when i reached home, if u know what i mean.played with a bunch of adults. they invited me. serious. alvin said i was playing spastically.well, you can blame me, the guy marking me could be my dad. scored a few. got elbowed in the face by my own teamate...ouch. still hurts theres a bruise. might give it a surname. like lee or almighthy or something...ahahahaha. sorry im partially disorientated, so spare me when it comes to lame jokes. random trivia time!

speed is the rate of change of distance over time!

yeah. i always thought speed= racer. science proved me wrong. stupid einstein.
oh btw, theres a pic of einstein in our science class, he looks awesome, cause hes sticking out his tongue. ill try to snap a pic of the pic when science teachers not looking. oh yeah. science centre sells the einstain action figure. wow! comes with his famous scientific theories like E= MC2
i always wanted one. if i had it , jimmy neutron would adore me.lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home