Tuesday, July 1, 2008

woots. savioury is savoury man!

2nd saviour of the year is my cousin. finally got all my coms in my houses up and running.and now i inherit my aunts laptop and my sis inherits my giant desktop with the uber big screen.*sniff* its sad that i cant have my uber big screen, but at least i get free wi fi in macs.waaa. nick please dont be jealous. macs and free wi fi makes the best hybrid of ownage. using my sis com, which was indirectly mine just a few hours ago. wahh.if i play rakion with this com. it will most certainly be lagg free. like wat swifter the blister says:its so l33t.

today was fine. we had to write our interest for some speech class.it was redundant.and seriously,'my interest' as a topic seems so primary school.i wrote about my blog.so now im blogging about writing about blogging! yay. for those who still dont know my blog .its www.gang-of-hobos.blogspot.com. hope u guys have fun reading it! click the hyperlink...u know u want to

we have to go for this MILK run(mainly i love kids). to raise funds. was pretty fed up as first because its on youth day. but after a while i think its only fair to share the love that prospers the world like the first dash of crimson thats torches the sky at dawn. yeah. remind me never to do that again.haha.

nowadays i find school a drag.i want to be back in the holidays where surfing the net and blogging at 10.32 is never a crime. apparantly, now it is.

off to sleep! wont be bloggin till maybe the weekends! see you then. and please dont forget to read my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home