Saturday, June 28, 2008

my aunt lent me her laptop, so i finally got some proper internet access.so hooray! just that the spacebar is quite stiff, so i gotto watch what im typing...today was a normal day.redid my dnt designs.i dont think ms siti would accept my design ofmy infant toys.one of which is the infant guitar.its just a guitar wif no strings and a a bunch of buttons.and the wordsinfant guitar is written on it.i noe what youre thinking, its a good design.yes.but i have to give 11o percent of my best work.the infant guitar was only 105percent.
yeah. finally got into the naruto mood and started watching ep 130.yeah yeah. im super backtracked.u guys will be like"hey dude,its like the age of shippuden man..so why are u like stillwatchingtheoldnaruto?its like,not kewl..." ok.not many surfer dudes in singapore, but thats what u ll say if u are a surfer dude, or dudette for that matter.
my sis' internetconnection isstill pretty erractic, but its better than nothing.
not much to blog today. so its super impromptu poem time!

its 10 3o at night
im suffering from plight
my mom is nagging for me to do my worky
im answering"ok, later"she doesnt sound to perky
if i make her mad, ill turn into jerkey
or she scream at me like a turkey
the water is murky

ok...this wasnt the best of my attempts.i like the murky part best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home